Monday 10 April 2017

Singapore - Thursday

Today we went to the Gardens by the Bay.  Words cannot describe how spectacular they are - the Eden Project does not begin to compare.  Unfortunately I don't think my photos do them justice but hopefully they give a flavour of their beauty.

The iconic "trees"

Stevie and a dinosaur










All around there were pieces of art made from wood.







There are two biodomes - one is floral and the other the cloud dome which was pretty spectacular.










How they plant up and clean the domes.




4 comments:

  1. The gardens look amazing Didi, lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks JJ I just wish they showed how stunning they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Di ... Gardens by the Bay weren't built when I lived there but I still have a friend living in Singapore so have seen her photos. You found Pooh then?!! Suex

    ReplyDelete